Zero Wait State is a condition where memory is operating at the fastest speed possible. It refers to a high-speed memory that transfers its data immediately upon being accessed without waiting one or more machine cycles to respond. In a wait condition, after the memory gets the command to fetch data, it will wait for one, two or more cycles to assure that the data has been placed into the buffer properly before it tries to get it.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!