A Zero-Day Exploit refers to some type of security vulnerability that exists within a software application, or even within an entire instant messaging network, where malicious hackers try to take advantage of this by launching an attack. These malicious hackers try to launch their attack as soon as the vulnerability is made known. Hence, the term Zero-Day Exploit. Software companies do try to notify the world at large that a vulnerability does exist in their product so that actions can be taken while they repair the exposure.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!