Yahoo! was founded in 1994 by Stanford Ph.D. students David Filo and Jerry Yang. It began as a hobby and has evolved into a global brand that has changed the way people communicate with each other, conduct transactions and access, share, and create information. Yahoo! is one of the Internet's leading search engines. It is also the largest Web portal, providing links to thousands of other websites. These links include sites from the Yahoo! Directory as well as news stories that are updated several times a day.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!