XML is an abbreviation for Extensible Markup Language and like HTML, XML is a markup language, but unlike HTML, it is not limited to Web documents. XML provides a format for describing structured data which facilitates more precise declarations of content and more meaningful search results across multiple platforms. It also lets web developers and designers create customized tags that offer greater flexibility in organizing and presenting information than is possible with the older HTML document coding system.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!