WSDL is an abbreviation for Web Service Description Language. It is an XML-based language for describing web services, such as that of a company selling products and services, and to provide a means of obtaining those products and services. WSDL documents allow developers to expose their applications as network accessible services on the web. It also lets a service provider specify characteristics of a service.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!