Waveform is a type of sound that works like a tape recording: speak into a computer's microphone, and your voice becomes a waveform sound file (typically stored in WAV, AIFF, or AU format). Waveform sounds play back from disk using sound chips in your computer's system board or on an add-in audio card. System sounds, such as the annoying Windows ding.wav file, and downloadable audio clips are all waveform sounds.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!