Microsoft provides us with the ability to select any wallpaper for our Desktop background with a simple right click of the mouse button. For instance, if you are browsing the internet and come across a web page that you would like to set as the default background, you could simply do so instantly. Therefore, this technical brief will show you how to select and enable any Wallpaper you want for your background.
Selecting Any Wallpaper You Like
- Ensure that you are connected to the Internet.
- Then launch Internet Explorer the way you normally do to load a Web Page.
- After the Web Page loads, right click with your mouse anywhere on the screen.
- A menu will appear allowing you to choose the option entitled: Set as Background.
- Your Windows Desktop will now contain the Web Page Wallpaper that you selected.
- Now close Internet Explorer to view the new Wallpaper that appears as your background.
Note: This Technical Brief Will Also Work For The Netscape And Firefox Browsers.