You have probably noticed in Windows Vista™ that the Start Menu has been completely redesigned with a new look. You can configure the Start Menu back to the same layout of Windows XP, but for this tip we will leave it alone. Therefore, follow these steps to Run or Launch a Program using the new menu layout.
To Run Or Launch A Program In Windows Vista
- Click the Start button located in the lower-left corner of the Windows Vista desktop.
- If the program is not listed in the Start menu, then click on All Programs.
- This will display all programs that are installed on your computer.
- Now click directly on the program you want to run or launch.
- Windows Vista will then run the program that you clicked upon.