Video Bandwidth refers to a monitor's ability to refresh the screen. High bandwidths allow more information to be painted across the display in a given amount of time, which translates into support for higher resolutions and higher refresh rates. Lower bandwidths result in flickering, ringing artifacts, and ghosting. To calculate the bandwidth of a monitor, measured in megahertz, or MHz, multiply the horizontal resolution by the vertical resolution, and then multiply the product of the two figures by the refresh rate. For example, 1024 x 768 x 75 = 58.982 MHz.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!