In the Google AdSense program, Video Ad Format refers to two types of video ads distributed via the content network within a content network web page. Click-to-Play (CTP) video ads are individual video files that load onto a content network page along with competing AdWords ads. These ads first appear to users as an initial static image file. The user must click the image in order to play the video. A Companion Ad Unit for video is a pairing of a text or image ad with a Video Unit (video player). The text or image ads themselves are Companion Ads that must be enabled for distribution on the Google content network. These ads appear directly above the video screen in the Video Unit with the 'Ads by Google' designation.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!