A Version Number, in software development, is a number assigned by a software developer to identify a particular application program at a particular stage, before and after public release. Successive public releases of a program are assigned increasingly higher numbers. Version Numbers usually include decimal fractions. Major changes are usually represented by a change in the whole number, whereas for minor changes, only the number after the decimal point increases in value.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!