In the Google AdWords program, Value / Cost refers to the Total Value divided by Total Cost for all generated ad clicks. If you have entered in your revenue or profit value, this statistic will be equal to your Return on Investment (ROI). For example: Value / Cost = Total conversion value (total_value) / Total cost (total_cost). Conversions are only counted on Google and on some of the Google Network sites or products. The value-per-cost is adjusted to reflect only the cost of ad clicks that will lead to conversions.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!