V.90 is a standard for dial-up modem operations, recommended by the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) in early 1998. The V.90 standard represents an upload rate of 36 kbps (kilobits per second) and a download rate of 56 kbps, but in practice somewhat less. V.90 is derived from the x2 technology of 3Com (US Robotics) and Rockwell's K56flex technology.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!