UDMA is a protocol developed by Quantum Corporation and Intel that supports burst mode data transfer rates of 33.3 megabytes per second (MBps). This is twice as fast as the previous disk drive standard for PCs, and is necessary to take advantage of new, faster Ultra ATA disk drives. The official name for the protocol is Ultra DMA/33. It is also called UDMA, UDMA/33 and DMA Mode 33.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!