In the Google AdWords program, the Total Conversions Column represents the number of total conversions across all ad campaign types. For example, if you have conversion tracking set up for your Cost-Per-Click (CPC), Cost-Per-Thousand-Impressions (CPM), and Cost-Per-Action (CPA) campaigns, this number (which represents your total conversions) will include conversions for all of the above Google AdWords campaigns.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!