SSL is an abbreviation for Secured Sockets Layer. It is a security protocol first designed by Netscape Communications to transmit communication over the Internet, using encryption. SSL provides three important things: Privacy, Authentication, and Message Integrity. With SSL, information being sent is unchanged. The most common use for SSL is the communication between web servers and web browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox. URLs that begin with "https" indicate that a secure SSL connection is being used.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!