A Spider, also known as a crawler, is the automated search engine software that constantly browses the Internet to collect what information it finds and then delivers it to an indexer. The indexer then sorts and ranks everything according to the controlling algorithms for the index or database of a search engine. Both Yahoo and Google use spiders to index the World Wide Web. Google's Spider is known as the Googlebot.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!