SMTP is an abbreviation for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol, which is a set of conventions developed since the early 1980s and used to transmit text from one computer to another. Ideally, the protocol works between any two or more computers, regardless of operating system or hardware design. SMTP has been incorporated into numerous networking applications, including Microsoft Exchange Server. The Anti-Spam Research Group is currently looking for ways to make SMTP more resistant to unwanted emails, with increased capacity for tracking and blocking the source.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!