Shared Hosting is where multiple sites are hosted on a single server, so each account ends up sharing server space with other accounts. This is an economic solution for smaller and personal websites. For sites anticipating minimal traffic, a shared hosting plan could provide a less costly option compared with a dedicated server. In shared hosting, the provider is generally responsible for management of servers, installation of server software, security updates, technical support and other aspects of the service.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!