In the Google AdWords program, Share Of Voice is defined as a relative portion of inventory available to a single advertiser within a defined market sector over a specified time period. Impression share is a new metric that represents the percentage of times your AdWords ads were shown out of the total number of page impressions in the market you were targeting. Available through the AdWords Report Center, Impression Share can be used to help you gain insight into the Share Of Voice of your AdWords campaign.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!