A Security Certificate is a chunk of information, often stored as a text file, that is used by the SSL Protocol to establish a secure connection. A Security Certificate contains information about whom it belongs to, who it was issued by, valid dates, a unique serial number or other unique identifying identification that can be used to verify the contents of the certificate. In order for an SSL connection to be created, both sides must have a valid Security Certificate, which is also called a Digital ID.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!