In the Google AdWords program, a Search Query refers to the exact word or set of words a user enters when searching on Google.com or one of their search network sites. When determining which ads to show on a Google search result page, the AdWords system will evaluate the user's previous search query as well as the current search query. If the system detects a relationship, it will show ads related to both queries.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!