Resource DLL is a Dynamic-Link Library (DLL) containing an implementation of the Resource application programming interface (API) for a specific type of resource. The Resource DLL is loaded into the address space of its Resource Monitor. A resource DLL is characterized as follows: It contains the resource-specific code necessary to provide high availability for instances of one or more resource types. It exposes this code through a standard interface consisting of a set of entry point functions. It is registered with the Cluster service to associate one or more resource type names with the name of the DLL. It is always loaded into a Resource Monitor's process when in use.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!