In the Google AdWords program, Reach is the total number of unique users who will be served your ad over a specific period of time. Reach is often expressed as a percent of the universe for the demographic category. Google calculates the estimated frequency by obtaining data from a sample group. This data is then applied to the full set of impressions to determine the estimated Reach. For instance, let's say users from the sample group saw the ad an average of two times each, and there were 50 total impressions for the particular ad. The Reach is calculated by dividing 50 by two to determine a Reach of 25 unique users.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!