RAID is an abbreviation for Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks. It is a method of spreading information across several disks set up to act as a unit, using two different techniques: Disk striping: storing a bit of information across several discs (instead of storing it all on one disc and hoping that the disc doesn't crash). Disk mirroring: simultaneously storing a copy of information on another disc so that the information can be recovered if the main disc crashes.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!