In computer software technology, a Question Mark is a Wildcard character standing for any single character in most operating systems. It allows a user to specify a group of files whose names differ by only one character for mass handling. Typing "dir file?.txt" in an MS-DOS directory would display a list of files such as files.txt, filename.txt, and so on. The letter "X" is often used to mean the same thing.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!