A Proxy Server, in computer networks, is a device that fetches Internet resources for a client without exposing that client directly to the Internet. This is a common security feature used by schools and in the corporate world to protect against spyware, adware and malware. Most proxy servers accept requests for HTTP, FTP, POP3, and SMTP resources. The proxy server will often cache, or store, a copy of the requested resource for later use. This allows large organizations and Internet Service Providers to significantly reduce their upstream bandwidth usage and cost, while significantly increasing performance.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!