PPP is an abbreviation for Point To Point Protocol. It is the Internet standard for transmitting network layer datagrams, such as IP packets, over serial point to point links. PPP has a number of advantages over Serial Line Internet Protocol (SLIP). It is designed to operate both over asynchronous connections and bit-oriented synchronous systems. It can also configure connections to a remote network dynamically, and then test that the link is usable. PPP can be configured to encapsulate different network layer protocols (such as IP, IPX, or AppleTalk) by using the appropriate Network Control Protocol (NCP).
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!