Plug And Play is a set of specifications developed by Intel that allows a computer to automatically detect and configure a device and install the appropriate device drivers. Plug and Play was introduced on IBM compatible computers with the release of Microsoft Windows 95, where Apple Macintosh computers have always supported the ability to automatically detect and install hardware.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!