In the Google AdWords program, a Placement is any selected web site, or a subset of pages or ad units on a site, where you would like to see your ad appear. You choose placements for your ads when you create a placement-targeted AdWords campaign. A placement can be an entire website, but it can also be a collection of pages on that site or a particular ad unit on one or more pages. For instance, a placement could put your ads on just the golf section of a news web site, or on the showtimes pages of a movie site.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!