Permission, also known as rights, is a rule associated with an object to regulate which users can gain access to the object and in what manner. They are also characteristics given by users or network administrators on a network that prevent or allow access to files on a computer network. Such characteristics include: All - All rights granted, Execute - The right to execute a file or a file within that directory, Read - The right to read a file and Write - The right to write to a file.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!