In the Google AdWords program, Percent Visitors is a value that indicates the percentage of visitors participating in a Website Optimizer experiment who will see one of the combinations or page variations. A value of "50" would include only half of all visits; in effect, it halves the amount of traffic. The lower you set this value, the longer an experiment will take. In follow-up experiments, a greater percentage of visitors is devoted to the winning combination than to the original. This allows the better-performing combination to improve your conversion rate, while still sampling the original to verify the improvement.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!