A Peer To Peer Network is a network that does not rely on the use of a central file server to share files. Each workstation relies on another workstation to have its resources made available. Security is very difficult to maintain and a limited number of peers are used to keep administration costs low. They have slow response time, but are inexpensive, have no central point of failure and no special training is required.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!