PCI is an abbreviation for Peripheral Component Interconnect, which is a type of internal bus most often used in computer systems. As a 32-bit bus, a PCI card is capable of supporting rates as high as 33 megahertz, although newer PCI cards now have specifications allowing for the transfer of 64-bit at 66 megahertz. The PCI card plugs into the motherboard, exchanging information with the computer's processor.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!