A PC (Personal Computer) card is a type of computer device that comes packaged as a small card, typically the size of a standard credit card. The PC card was originally designed to add memory to portable computers but today, PCMCIA, which is an organization consisting of approximately 500 companies, has developed three types of cards. All three cards are the same size but with different widths. Type I is generally used for additional Rom or RAM, Type II was designed for the modem or a fax modem, and Type III is the thickest and used for portable disk drives.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!