In the Google AdSense program, a Page Impression is generated every time a user views a page displaying Google ads on a publisher's site. Google will count one page impression regardless of the number of ads displayed on that page. For example, if you have a web page that displays three individual ad units and the web page is viewed twice, you will actually generate two page impressions and six ad unit impressions.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!