In the Google AdWords program, Pacific Time (PST or PDT) is the U.S. time zone for Google headquarters in Mountain View, California. If you do not select a local time zone for your account, your statistics and reports will be based on Pacific Time. Dates and times listed in your account will refer to Pacific Standard Time (PST) or Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Depending on time of year, PST and PDT are one hour apart.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!