Orange Book is a standard format that enables CD-R drives to record discs that regular CD-ROM players can read. The main difference between it and other formats, such as Red Book and Yellow Book, is that Orange Book defines how CD-R devices can append index data to an existing disc's directory if you add more data to the disc in multiple sessions.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!