In the Google AdWords program, the Opening Image is the static image that will be displayed on your video ad before the user initiates the video. When a user clicks on the Opening Image or the Play Button, the video component of the ad will be played. If your ad is in the Leaderboard, Skyscraper, or Wide Skyscraper formats, your video will show in only a portion of the ad space. This means that most of your static opening image will still be visible while your video is playing. If you are using the square and rectangle ad formats, the video will cover the entire area of the ad space, thus replacing the opening image completely.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!