OLE is an abbreviation for Object Linking and Embedding. It is a way to transfer and share information between applications by pasting information created in one application into a document created in another application, such as a spreadsheet or word processing file. OLE uses a fat client architecture, which means that the file type or the application which is being embedded must be present on the machine which is being operated upon. For instance, if a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet is to be manipulated or even viewed, then there must be a copy of Microsoft Excel or Excel Viewer installed on the user' machine.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!