OCR is an abbreviation for Optical Character Recognition. It refers to the branch of computer science that involves reading text from paper and translating the images into a form that the computer can manipulate For example, when a page of text is scanned into a computer, all the computer sees is a bunch of image data. However, an OCR program can convert the characters on the page into a text document that can be read by a word processing program.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!