In the Google AdWords program, Observed Improvement reflects how much better one combination performed over the original, given the data that has been collected so far. The Observed Improvement is expressed as a percentage. For instance, if the original combination had a mean conversion rate of 10% and combination A showed a doubling in conversion rate, to a mean of 20%, then combination A performed 100% better than the original. Observed Improvement can also be a negative number if, for example, Combination A experiences a lower conversion rate than the original. When adopting any combination, the actual performance will naturally vary somewhat from the observed performance during the experiment.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!