Noninterlaced refers to how computer monitors draw every line on the screen each time it scans from top to bottom. Monitors paint images on a screen by rapidly and repeatedly sweeping their electron guns from top to bottom and left to right across the screen. Noninterlaced monitors are better than Interlaced monitors as interlacing skips every second line on a first pass and fills them in on a second pass. That's acceptable on a TV, but it causes enough flicker to tire your eyes on a computer monitor.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!