Noise refers to a phenomenon caused by lighting, load switching, generators, and other sources of interference that disrupts the utility power's smooth sine wave and may product glitches and introduce errors in programs and data files. The disturbance may interrupt, obstruct, or otherwise degrade or limit the effective performance of a circuit. The source may be any object, artificial or natural, that carries rapidly changing electrical currents, such as an electrical circuit, the Sun or the Northern Lights. It is also known as Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and/or Radio Frequency Interference (RFI).
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!