In the Google Analytics program, No Referral is a entry that appears in various Referrals reports. It is when a visitor to a web site arrives there by typing the web address (URL) directly into the browser window or by clicking on a stored bookmark or favorite. In other words, the visitor did not click on a link to get to the web site, so there was no referral, technically speaking. The opposite to this would be a Referral that occurs when any hyperlink is clicked on and takes a user to a new page, section, or file in any web site.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!