In the Google AdWords program, Multivariate Testing is a method of experimentation that lets you test multiple variables simultaneously. For example, using multivariate testing, you could identify the headline, image, and promo text on a page as your page sections, and then create three different variations for each one. When the experiment was running on your page, a user might see Headline A, Image B, and Promo Text C all together, or Headline B, Image C, and Promo Text A. Thus, the term Multivariate Testing.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!