In three-dimensional (3D) computer graphics, MIP Mapping is a technique used to achieve an illusion of depth in a two-dimensional representation of a three-dimensional image. A number of textures are assigned to an object depending on distance. The representation of the object becomes more detailed as the observer approaches the object. The largest scaled image is placed in the foreground and progressively smaller ones recede (become more distant) toward the background area.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!