Microprocessor is an electronic computing or processing unit contained on a single chip. The chip used is also called a microchip or semiconductor integrated circuit. Several companies, such as Garrett, Intel, and Texas Instruments, created microprocessors independently in the early 1970s. Common microprocessors of the early twenty-first century include AMD's Athlon, Intel's Pentium and Itanium, and Power PC chips. It is also called a Central Processing Unit (CPU).
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!