MHz is an acronym for Megahertz, which is a signal frequency measurement. This measurement is expressed through millions of cycles per second, typically being used as a means of measuring a computers processing speed. For instance, when a user gives a computer a task, such as clicking on the mouse, typing on the keyboard, and so on, a set number of megahertz is required for that command to be executed. The more megahertz a computer has—the faster the tasks are executed. Additionally, when a computer has an adequate number of megahertz, it will perform at optimal levels.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!