The Memory Controller is a chip on a computer's motherboard or CPU die which manages the flow of data going to and from the memory. It is the interface between system memory and the central processing unit. The memory controller consists of special circuitry within a computer system that interprets requests from the central processing unit in order to locate data locations, or addresses, in memory.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!